The “Silk Collection” products are exhibited at the most prestigious venues in Russia, and painters win awards from All-Russian competitions of craftsmanship for the unique approach to theselection of painting themes when creating collections.
Awards of the “Silk Collection” creative workshop
– The II degree Diploma of the XII interregional exhibition “Vladimir Spring” 2011 for the quality of shawls, scarves, stoles.
– Gratitude of the Governor of the Vladimir region S. Orlova for participation in the All-Russian Congress of Municipal Formations of 03.12.2013 for the presentation of the collection of scarves “My little homeland, Vladimir region”.
– Diploma for the creation of a series of the ‘Batik’ technique scarves in the competition of the XVII Exhibition-Fair “Ladya. Winter’s Tale-2014″
– 3rd prize at the “Young Talents” show/competition in Vladimir.
– 2nd degree Diploma at the quality competition at the XVI International Exhibition “Vladimir Spring” in 2014 in Vladimir.
– Diploma for the creation of a theme collection of scarves for St. Sergius of Radonezh 700th anniversary and participation in the spiritual and patriotic forum “From Sergius to present day.”
– Diploma for 3rd place in the “Winter’s Tale” nomination of the competition at the XIX Exhibition-Fair of Russian Folk Art Crafts “Ladya. Winter’s Tale-2015 “,
– Diploma for the 2nd place in the creative competition of works of the Union of National Painters international festival called “Craftsman’s Secret” in the nomination “Master of Folk Arts and Crafts” in Nizhny Novgorod.
– Diploma for the 3rd place in the nomination “Preserving the folk art traditions” of the All-Russian competition “Young talents-2015”, Arkhangelsk.
– Gratitude of the Governor of the Vladimir region S. Orlova for participating in events and conducting shows.
– Diploma for the 2nd place in the nomination “Russia – Great Power” of the All-Russian show/competition “Young talents – 2016.” in the decorative and folk art in Tomsk
– Diploma for the 3rd place in the creative competition of the Union of National Painters international festival of the “Craftsman’s Secrets” in the nomination “Master of folk arts and crafts” in Nizhny Novgorod
– Diploma for 2nd place in the nomination “I love you, Peter’s creation!” of the competition of the XXI Exhibition-Fair of Russian Folk Art Crafts “Ladya. Winter’s Tale -2016 ”
– Diploma of the title of “The craftsman of Vladimir Land” to the leading painter of the “Silk Collection” workshop L. Yakovleva.
– Letter of gratitude from the President of the Foundation for Social and Cultural Initiatives S. Medvedeva. Letter of gratitude from the Deputy Governor of the Vladimir Region M. Kolkov.
– Letter of gratitude from the Governor of the Vladimir region S.Orlova for participation in the interactive platform “Crafts Village” within the framework of the VI International Sports Forum “Russia is a Sports Power”.
– Diploma for participation in the”Historical Seasons XXI” project from the NGO “Moscow and Muscovites” for the fashion-show of collections of scarves “Russian Fairy Tales”, “My Moscow”, “Flowers” at balls in the Pashkov House in Moscow.
– Letter of gratitude from the Governor of the Vladimir region S. Orlova for high professionalism and active participation in the preparation and holding of the 5th Vladimir Interregional Economic Forum “The Golden Ring of Russia-50. Entrepreneurship and Tourism: Investing in the Future ”.
– Diploma of the winner of the regional competition “The best souvenir on the holiday theme for The family, love and fidelity Day”.
– A letter of gratitude from the Department of Culture of the Murom Administration for participation in the festive events dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Family, Love and Fidelity day in the Russian Federation. Carrying out a fashion show.
– All-Russian competition “Young talents – 2017”, Ufa. Diploma and one-time scholarship to L. Yakovleva, Silk Collection LLC for the Palm Sunday Shawl, created in 2017
– Participation in the All-Russian exhibition of folk arts and crafts “Living Source” at the Manezh. (A retrospective show of the development of folk arts and crafts 1902-2017).
– 1st place in the first competition of craftsmen “Soul of Russia”, organized within the framework of the Fifth Vladimir festival “Rivers-Hands” by the regional coordinating council of United Russia” party supporters.
– III degree Diploma from the All-Russian exhibition of folk arts and crafts of Russia “Ladya. Spring Fantasy” for the series of scarves “Baranovsky calico”
– Diploma for the 3rd place in the nomination “For the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory” at the XXVII exhibition-fair “Ladya. Winter’s Tale ”
– III degree diploma in “Young talents – 2020” competition in the nomination “For the 75th anniversary of the Great Victory”